Sunday, February 17, 2019

Instant Holiday: Into Kayla

I heard about this new 'Instant Holiday' where they claimed it was a very time-saving solution for busy people but need to go on a holiday. I was a very busy man, and work lately has been so stressful for me. So I booked a luxury one week package of the Instant Holiday, and went to their office for the 'transfer' procedure. I was told by them that I did not need to bring anthing, since everything will be provided, all clothes are provided in the destination, a luxury private villa, 24 hours service. At the office I was asked to lay on machine, and the procedure happened in an instance.

When I opened my eyes, I could see that I was sitting by the pool and big villa stood in front of me. I can feel something was different, my body felt different. And then when I looked down, I was greeted with a female body wrapped in a beautiful blue dress. 
Next to me was a note that said: 
"Welcome to paradise, for the next 7 days, you will be enjoying all of our luxury service from Instant Holiday in a body of one of our greatest host, Kayla. While you were in our host's body you are free to do as you please. Thank you for choosing Instant Holiday, have a great time Kayla!"

I can't believe it! They swapped me with a girl! I was having mixed emotions, I was mad that they made me a girl, but on the other hand I was interested on how it feel to enjoy this body during my holiday. I lifted my arms, inspected how slender and smoot they are. And I also can notice how good my body smelled, I smelled like a flower. I stood as I realize that I was standing on heels with no problem.
"Oh my God..." a sexy high pitched voice escaped my lips. Hearing my new voice for the first time was amazing.
I started talking myself, and walking around the pool.
"Hello, Myname is Kayla... Kayla... I am Kayla..." and I let out a soft giggle. This could be fun I thought to myself. I looked down at the dress that I am wearing, and can't start to wonder how comfortable I felt inside this dress. I never thought I could be wrapped in a dress and liked it so much. This must be the feature from the swap to make me adapt to Kayla.

 As I was admiring my dress, I was also felt normal of two munds of flesh that were hanging on my chest. Then I shifted my whole attention to my breasts. I started poking them, they felt so soft and bouncy. I gave them a squeeze, and also continue to poke them for a few minutes. I was so hypnotized with my own breasts. Then I realize that I am Kayla now, this body is mine to enjoy. I felt terribe at first, it felt like I was doing something inappropriate to a girl. But I think it should be okay, since I am the girl now. So I began sliding down my dress as my soft nipples greeted me from behind the dress. I was marvelled with what I saw in front of my eyes. I touched my breasts, felt the smoothness of my feminine skin. And the sensitivity of my nipples. I pinched my nipples, as a rush of pleasure that I never felt rushed through my body. Plus it made my crotch felt tingly.
"Oh yeah, I don't have a cock anymone, do I?" I said and ran my hands to my crotch, not able to find any sign of male body part, instead I felt another rush of pleasure when my dress rubbed against my new part.

I never imagined that I will have my own vagina. I felt excited to meet my new organ, I quickly slid down my whole dress, exposing the rest of my body. When I stand completely naked, I can finally inspected my whole body, how smooth everything was, and how sensitive this body can be. I lay down on the floor, slowly touching my clit hanging from my vagina, it felt wonderful. I began playing with my new organ, sliding my finger in and out repeatedly and I really into it. Until I had my first orgasm as a girl,as Kayla. I knew this Instant Holiday will be amazing. And I have 7 days to spend as Kayla, I can enjoy her body for a week. This will be fun, and maybe I'll do this Instant Vacation again next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment