Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Long Distance Relationship

 My roommate Billy, was into Asian girls so much. He met with this girl, Meili online and he's now dating with her. The thing is they never met in person, they video called all the time but distance kept them apart. Until one day, Meili had an idea to turn me into a copy of her. She sent some of her stuffs and asked Billy to put them on me. I put on her necklace, bracelet, and heels. After putting them on I feel aches all around my body, as I noticed my body was reshape and becoming smaller, and more feminine until I realized I am now an exact copy of Meili. I had her long hair, he Asian face, I can see her boobs now hanging on my chest and I feel very exposed.
Billy handed me his phone to let Meili spoke to me.
"Wonderful you look just like me... Now for the final part."  I heard Meili speaks in a very thick Chinese accent
"Come on Meili, is this necessary to turn me into a copy of you just so Billy can have sex with you? It's still me inside, don't you think it's weird?" I said in my new high pitched voice.
"Wow, I did not realize how weird I would sound in an American accent. Let's make you more 'Meili'." After she said that, she mumbled something in Chinese that I couldn't understand. I didn't feel anything was changing, until I realized that I am speaking in a thick Chinese accent. And when Billy asked me what's my name, my mind was saying 'Joseph' but my youngest said 'Meili'. I even noticed myself acting more feminine.
"She's ready my love.. have fun!" Meili said on the other side to Billy before he hung up.
 Billy just had to call me 'Meili' to activate her spell in me to make me obedient to Billy and acted as Meili.
Everytime he called me Meili, I can feel the effect of the spell was getting stronger in me. I know I'm not Meili, but I kept answering everytime he called me.
 Part of me saying that I need to be a good girlfriend for him. I'm very excited to be finally be able to meet him in person, but he's my roommate, right? I met him everyday, but I missed him so much. He was cute and nice, he let me play with his dick. Which is kinda new to me, but I was enjoying every second of it.
Taking Meili's form was fantastic! Taking off her clothes will turn me back into a man. So every weekend, I will put on Meili's stuffs, take her form, and have loads of fun with my boyfriend!

1 comment:

  1. After taking on Meili's form I would immediately search for a way to stay Meili forever - there's no way that I would like to change back to my old male form .... .

    ReplyDelete