Friday, January 25, 2019

Smoke

"Babe, what are you doing??!" I heard my former voice shouted at me. I see my girlfriend, Hannah in my former body was staring at me.
"What?" I asked her
"I can't believe you smoke in my body! And please cover yourself, I can see your nipple from here!" She yelled at me started to get furious.
Due to a weird spell Hannah tried to make stay young, somehow she got it twisted and resulted in us swapping places. It was hard at first, but I began to enjoy living in her skin. I started to get comfortable as her.

"Well, we've been swapped for almost a month. I'd assume that we'll be stuck like this, so I'm taking this body as my own. And you can't stop me for doing this to!" I said to her as I undress myself, revealing my whole new naked body
"Honestly babe, I'm mad at you. I wan't to be mad at you, but I just can't. Your male body was weak against female's, specially mine. But please stop putting that disgusting cigarette in your mouth, please babe...." She was shocked to see me naked on the table
"Okay, fine. But I want you to put your cock into my mouth.." I say as I smiled at her
"Well, that one I can do!" She said eagerly and lifted me from the table into our bedroom

No comments:

Post a Comment