Monday, October 8, 2018

Can't stop

"You know the reason I swapped with you is so you can get to hang out with my friends, and you won't feel awkward. Because they'll see you as me!" Kelsey said when she found out that Bryan spent and entire day fingering his girlfriend's body.
"Well, I'm sorry babe. Claire did come over to pick me up to go shopping, but I think my new part needed more attention..." He said while still focusing his attention fingering his clit.
"NO! You need to get drrsdre now and go out with my friends. You said it yourself that you want to get to know them better, and what easier way than be one of their best friend? Be me! I can't believe we use that body swapping service just so you can finger yourself."
"Okay... Okay babe.. calm down. Just.... Let me finish this one..." Bryan said as he was about to reach another orgasm.

1 comment:

  1. After the swap I would not start fingering, but seduce my girlfriend to have sex with each other in the opposite bodies, giving her the opportunity to have a brand new experience being inside my body .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete