Sunday, October 21, 2018

The Necklace

I travel a lot, to different cities, different countries, sometimes even for months without meeting with my beautiful wife. During my business trip, we usually just having a video call every night before one of us goes to bed, depends on the time zone I'm in.

One night before my wife went to bed, we were having a video call. She told me she packed me a surprise and told me to look at the bottom of my suitcase.
"Is this your necklace? I don't remember you ever have one like this..." I said as I raise the necklace and showed it to my wife
"I bought it new, for you. Put it on, let's see it on you!" 
"No way! This is a woman's necklace, it's ridiculous"
"Honey just do as I said" so I hesitantly put on the necklace. And in an instant I could feel my entire body shifted.

"This feels strange..." I said noticing the change in my voice which now really resemble my wife's. I saw my wife on the screen just laughing and she was kinda surprise like she just witnessed something incredible. And then it hit me, I saw my wifesw face on my front camera. I am an exact copy of her!

"Linda? What's going on?" I asked
"Honey, welcome to my body! You are now the exact copy of me.. we're twins now.. haha" she exclaimed excitedly.
I just sat on my bed in disbelief, and as I looked down I was greeted by pair of boobs, my wife's boobs that are now mine. And also I can see my dick has been replaced by her vagina. I am 100% exact copy of Linda.
"I thought you'd like it. You know, away from your wife but you can still see her physical face.."
"Well I miss being away from my wife but I don't want to jave your body!"
"Hey wait till you had your first orgasm, I bet you won't take that necklace off. Go on honey, enjoy my body like it's yours." As she said that, I became curious. A slight touch to my new equipment sent a rushing pleasure across my entire body.
"Hmm this might be interesting" I said.
"Well, I'll let you do play with yourself. It's weird looking at my own body masturbate anyway... Bye honey.. have fun!"
I didn't waste any time. I touched my whole body that now softer and sexier. I realized I had a meeting for today, but I need to try out this body immediately. I texted my office saying I couldn't make it today, that I got food poisoning. 
I spent the entire day touching and pleasuring myself in the form of my wife.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Sure! What would you like to do in your new form?

      Delete
  2. If my wife gave me such a lovely present I would eventually try to convince her to accept me for the rest of our lives as her twin sister for ever.... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete