Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Oops.. Too Late

"Too late, Master!" The Genie said as I grabbed my chest where I can feel them growing bigger into two beautiful breasts.
A few moments ago while I'm getting home from work, an old lamp appeared in fron of my doorstep. I picked it up, bring it inside, and cleaned it a bit when a genie came out of the lamp.
Excited with three wishes that I get, I was thinking hard of what to wish, and an idea came into my mind. I am a man who mostly attracted to nice boobs, so I wished that I could be able to play with boobs whenever I wanted. The Genie took it wrong way, as he grew boobs on my chest. I screamed to cancel the wish, but it was too late I. A pair of  breasts are hanging on my chest now.

"Oh.. C'mon genie, I said to cancel my wish.. Now I look ridiculous with this boobs!" I yelled at the genie and watching the new addition of female chest on my masculine body. But as my fingers rubbed against my new nipples I could feel it turned me on instantly. And a wild thought ran through my mind, I wanted to have a full female body.  I thought that i still have one more wish left to turn me back to my former self. And so I did, "I wish I also have a full sexy female body!"
"Your wish is my command." The Genie said and in an instance my whole body shifted into a female form. And I feel very sexy in my new form.

I ran to my bedroom, getting some privacy from The Genie to explore my new body. As I lay naked on the bed, touched my new equipment down there, a weird sensation ran across my body. It was so good, it is a true pleasure. And now my mind was craving for a cock to enter me. From inside my bedroom I called the genie, as he reappears right next to my bed.

"Another wish, Master? Or should I address you as Mistress?"
"Yes Genie, call me Mistress. I have another wish for you to grant."
"I need to remind you Mistress, that this is your final wish. So, what can I do for you?"
"I wish for you to fuck me" I wished as I spread out my leg welcoming The Genie
"Your wish is my comand" As the Genie said that, his pants suddenly disappear and he climed to my bed.
Having sex as a girl was wonderful, but having a genie as your sex partner was truly magical.

We both enjoyed the sex, and even though I am no longer his mistress and he couldn't grant me anymore wishes. The Genie decided not to leave me yet, and ask me to be his sex slave. He said it was the least I can do since he gave me this form in the first place. Which I won't refuse of course, making those wishes and turned into this beautiful body was the best thing evenr happen to me.

1 comment: