Monday, September 3, 2018

Becoming My Pet

 I know I fucked up when I mispronounced the spell and somehow getting my friend Robert to transform into my ex, Vanessa and got his new female body to merge with my pet Rabbit, Snowy. We were experimenting on a spell he found in an old book that could change one person body into an exact copy of another, just by wearing a piece of clothing. So I asked Rob to put on Vanessa's old bikini and I did the spell. But now standing in front of me was a merge between Vanessa's gorgeous body with her head now becoming Snowy's head. She acted weird. I guess their mind was merging too. She still stood on two legs but she bent her arms on her chest. I tried to touch her but she turned aggressive towards me tried to scratch me and even bite me. My first instinct was to give her some carrots, maybe she'll like it. And she did!
 She took the carrots I offered her and she calmed down. I could get closer to her now to pet her bunny head, it was surreal. Touching her fur that was just like rabbit fur but now attached to a head that even bigger than Vanessa's head used to be...  And she even liked it when I touched her.
 Her new form started to turn me on. I put my hand behind her back, undressed her from her bikini. Now standing in front of me was a naked Vanessa's body with bunny head. Her bare breasts was so tempting, so I grabbed it and twist the nipples just the way she liked it. And immediately she let out a soft moan, almost humanly moan but maybe she just couldn't make a perfect human moan. But I get that she's enjoying it.

So I spent an entire afternoon playing with my new pet/girlfriend. She got the playful of Snowy and gorgeous body of Vanessa. While I couldn't tell where did 'robert' part went to. But I don't really care. As long as I feed her carrot, she will always up when I ask her to play with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment