Saturday, June 18, 2022

Suspicions (Part 8)

 

I fell asleep last night as I waited for Audrey to come home. Then in the morning I was awakened by the ringing of my phone.

"Morning babe, hows your sleep?" I can hear what used to be my voice greeting me from the other end. Some noise in the background, sounded like shes in a public place or something.

"Morning! I slept pretty well, but wondering when will you come back home and swap us back? And where are you this early, it sounds like you're in public.."

"Umm yeah about that, I'm sorry but something came up and now you're needed in our Paris office, thats why I'm at the airport now. I'll be back in a couple of days." she explained

"Wait hold on, I'm needed there and you're taking my place? Audrey what the hell? Can't you just stop by real quick, to swap us for a second?" I start to get annoyed, not that I'll be stuck as Audrey for the next few days, but because she didn't tall me anything about it. Then I heard like the phone was given to someone else.

"Hey son, how are you doing? Uh yeah, sorry that Audrey couldn't make it home last night to swap. She's working overtime last night, theres some problems at our Paris office that she's been handling since last night. And I figured, rather than swapping you both and brief you about the issue, its better if she stays as you for the time being to sort it out. Don't worry, I believe she can handle it." Suddenly my dad picked the phone and explained it all before handing it back to Audrey.

"Hmm you two aren't planning on replacing me, are you?" I said

"Babe! Thats silly! I'm just helping with your work, seriously. I'll swap us back as soon as I get back okay?" 

"Ugh fine..." 

"Oh our flight is about to board, I'll call you when we land, love you!" she said before hanging up the call.

Well, another day to spend as Audrey. I didn't do much that day, mainly staying home. I cleaned her place up a bit, did her laundry, and basically doing house chores. I guess this helped me to be more comfortable doing more things in Audrey's skin. At this point, I feel completely comfortable in her body, like everything felt natural. 

Some nudge on my new tits as I move around, became a little reminder that I'm still in Audrey's body. As I keep doing the chores, i occasionally checked my phone waiting for a call or text from her. And while I have her on my mind, the picture of her in my body popped up. Its bad enough that somehow I missed her already, but also craving my body. I shook my head, tries to clear my mind and continued cleaning up.

It was a few hours later in the afternoon, I finally got a video call from her.

"Hey baby, I'm in Paris now. We stopped by at the office for a bit, but I'm in my hotel room now. What have you been up to?" I saw her laying on the hotel room bed.

"Happy to hear from you babe! Oh nothing much, just cleaned up your place."

"Omg, you don't have to.. I'm sorry my place is such a mess. Thanks for cleaning up"

"Don't worry babe, I feel like its my own place too now hehe. I'm Audrey, right?" I giggle

"Oh so you're settling in as Audrey huh? Well since you've been a good girl, I got a surprise for you"

"Ooh!! What is it?" I said excitedly 

"Actually its for me, but I feel bad for leaving you in my body. And you've cleaned up the place so I guess you deserved it. Go check inside the drawer babe, the top one, reach your hand inside."

"Okay, hold on" I jumped from the couch, walking to the drawer as I did as she said. My hand touched a box, and when i pulled it out it was a sex toy that you can control remotely.

"Oh my gosh, you're so naughty..." i said blushing, holding the box in my hand as I read the box. 

"I have some free time right now, if you want to have some fun.." she said teasing me, rubbing her growing bulge in her pants. Which immediately have an effect on me.

"Of course!" I giggle in excitement as I took my top off, showing her my tits. 

"Awesome! Lets try your new toy"

"One sec let me set it up.." I said, opening the box and plugging the toy to my laptop. "Okay, I'll download the app on my phone here." It took us a few minutes before we managed to pair the toy with her phone.

I then got back to the couch, all naked now. Wanting to show my gorgeous body to my girlfriend, but to my surprise when I saw her video on the laptop screen. She already had her dick out, which turns me on even more.

We both were smiling, clearly enjoying what each of us saw on the screen. I move the vibrator toy into my pussy, when suddenly it started vibrating vigorously. Made me jumped and squealed.

"Ahhhhhh! What the hell babe!" I yelled followed with me giggling and squeezing my own chest out of shock of the sudden pleasure.

"Hehe sorry babe, just making sure its working" she smirked then another vibration moved in my pussy again

"Hey!! Easy there! Oh fuck, this is so hot.." I start to moan. "Lay back babe, let me pleasure you" I nod as I lay back on the couch with the vibrator in my pussy, my legs spread wide to give her a good view of it, and my hands are on my tits.

She turned the vibrator on in waves, as I can only drown in pleasure. Feeling totally overwhelmed with the pleasure, and the idea that she has the control of my pussy even from the different continent. I got lost in lust, just squeezing my tits, feeling my nipples harden and closing my eyes to fully enjoy each sensual pleasure.

Several orgasms hits me, as I keep moaning and enjoying every second of it. Feeling the intense pleasure in my pussy, I keep touching my tits. I saw her jerking off with what used to be my dick in her hand as she watched me moan from the pleasure. Doesn’t took us long until we're both cum and I saw her dick shooting cum all over.

"Gosh I miss those tight pussy!" she exclaimed as she grab some tissue to clean her mess. I lick my finger thats covered with my own cum.

"Hehe.. That was amazing babe. Thank you" I said still feeling the warm glow after the intense orgasms.

"Okay, I have to get going now. You can continue playing with those sexy titties." she commented while putting her pants back on and saw me keep squeezing my tits.

6 comments: