Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Suspicions (Part 6)

 

With Audrey's help of dressing me up and dropping me off at Mr. Smith's estate, where I was welcomed by the maid and brought to the dining room. Looking down at my body, seeing my feminine body wrapped in Audrey's red tight dress.

I stand up, when Mr. Smith enters the room and greeted him. 
"Afternoon Mr. Smith, Mr. Walker sends his regards. Unfortunately he can't join us today, he has some other meeting to attend. How are you?" I said with a big smile while shaking his hand. My hand feels so small in his grip.

"I'm all good Audrey, its fine, at least I can still spend an afternoon with you haha.. looking good in the dress by the way" he said while I feel his eyes exploring my body. Is this really what women deals with?

I can notice Mr. Smith still eyeing me, specially around my tits which kinda make me uncomfortable but I keep my cool and just smile, trying to keep things professional.

"So is the contract all fine sir?" I asked while he took out the documents and place it on the table.

"Oh yes, everything is fine and signed." He slid the documents on the table but he intentionally push his arm further and steal a touch on my tits.

I certainly almost yell, by the sudden wave from his touch. Audrey's nipples are clearly too sensitive and apparently, when it got hard its poking right onto my dress.

"Oh.. uh.. Thats great sir.." I tried to speak clearly, while trying hard to ignore the pleasure. I flipped thru the pages to check if he has signed the documents properly. But his hand still there, inching even closer to return to my tits until eventually he reached them and gave some soft rub to my nipples.

Despite the intense pleasure it gave me, and how much I love having Audrey's tits. This is clearly made me more and more uncomfortable. I need to get out of here. I quickly checked all the required documents, and when I'm done I quickly get up.

"Tha- thanks for your cooperation sir. Mr. Walker would be very happy with our new upcoming projects." I stand up, grab my purse and the documents.

"Unfortunately I'm so sorry that I have to leave so soon, I have another appointment with Mr.Walker's clients.."I nervously shook his hand, while I can still feel his eyes lurking all around my body with lust.

"What? You're not even staying for lunch? Maybe some good time?" Hearing his response made me sick, as I quickly thank him again and leave the house.

Once I'm out, I just walked to one direction, wearing the heels Audrey picked for me earlier. Then i try to call her, but she didn't answer, maybe she's still in a meeting. So then I called my dad, and asked for him to pick me up. 

2 comments:

  1. By a chance can you do a interactive again eventually there really injoyable if it's to much to do I understand

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's interesting to see how the "new" Audrey is increasingly becoming a real woman, at heart. In a little while the "new" Audrey will have become a real Audrey permanently, while at the same time the "old" Audrey will have become a real man.... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete