Tuesday, October 4, 2022

I'll be taking this body


 "Oh.. you're awake.." I heard a familiar voice waking me up. The first thing I realised was I was tied to a chair, and to my surprise when I lifted my head up was seeing my own face.

"I'm sorry I had to do this, but I think this is the perfect swap" said my body.
"Huh who are you?" I spoke but shocked when a heavy masculine voice.
"Hehe I'm Kassidy" giggled my body while she shakes her naked body around. I feel a weird feeling on how my new body react to the sight.

"Stop fooling around! I'm Kassidy! Wait, are we swapping bodies?" I said, all confused while she's all smiling and grab my purse, pulling out my ID Card.

"Yes, we did. I couldn't pass the opportunity to have your body and life. So welcome to mine. You're Joe now, and this is your apartment. Not really big, but at least its something." She said while start getting dressed.

"No, this can't be real! Body swapping isn't real. I'm not a man!" I start to cry

"Ah don't worry, you'll get used to it.. Bye I guess.." She said as she picked up my purse and walked out of the door. 

I was soon rescued by my neighbour who said they were told that there was a robbery at my place and to help me out. Once I'm out of the chair, I immediately called my old number but no answer. I then soon rushed to my old place, but only to find that she has moved out of my place. Like Kassidiy was never there.

Now I am forced to live my life as a guy.

2 comments: