Saturday, June 11, 2022

Suspicions (Part 7)

 

My dad finally arrived to pick me up, and he gave me a bag that Audrey has prepared in his car, in case any of us need to change into something more comfortable. I changed in the toilet of a gas station that we passed. 

And when I'm sitting comfortably in Audrey's white tank top and jeans, I start telling my dad what went down. He genuinely felt terrible for me, he even took it a step further to rip the signed documents.

"Nobody could treat my son that way! Or.. my secretary! Heck nobody should treat any women that way!" he said furiously while still trying to figure out the right words
"Thanks again for picking me up dad, like seriously. I have no idea it went down this way.."

"But good for you son, you managed to control yourself and pull yourself out from that situation." He said as he kept driving and looked at me.
"I know how sensitive Audrey's body is..." he continued.

"Yeah! I know right! Ughh this body feels sooo nice.. Female orgasm is on another level!" I said, feeling all the tightness of Audrey's skin. 

"Are you being serious now?" my dad suddenly asked me with a stern tone, I know that tone. Thats when my dad will start getting serious.

"Umm.. well, to be honest its a rare occasion for men like us to experience being a woman..." right after I said it, my dad turn to look at me. 
"Are you for real?! Don't tell me you've played with her body!"

"Like you’re not.." I said, still assuming that my dad has done the same too. 
"What?! Are you crazy?! Of course not! I would never disrespect her body, even when I'm in there." suddenly my face turns red of embarrassment. It flashes back to me, how I touch every inch of Audrey's body, pleasuring myself, and not to mention our swapped sex.

"But.. but didn’t you touched her boobs too when you first swapped?" I try to counter him
"Yes, out of curiosity. But I never went further from it. Specially not doing any sexual stuffs or pleasuring myself! You should be ashamed of yourself son.." he said. Then the car went silent for a solid 10 minutes. I'm too embarrassed to say anything, while he probably too angry.

As we pull up to Audrey's place, my dad finally broke the silence.
"Sorry if I snapped earlier.. I just don’t want you to like take advantage of Audrey's body while you're her. Plus, part of me probably act like you're my daughter. I know its weird, you're my son but in a woman's body.."

"Hey, its fine dad.. I wouldn't do such things anyway if she didn't encourage me. We actually had-" I said but suddenly he cut me 
"Nah, things both of you do is your own business son, I don't need to know that. But just remember that you have Audrey's body and you need to take responsibility of it. Like today, you're able to pull yourself from that perv, is a right thing to do and I'm proud of you." 

"Thanks dad.. I will" I said before getting off the car.

"Oh by the way, you can take the rest of the day off. And I'll ask her to get here later tonight to swap you two back." he said from the rolled down window. I just nod and smile, as my dad drives off.

2 comments:

  1. Good story, carry it on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't be surprised if the son ends up staying "Audrey" for good and becomes his "own" father's daughter-in-law for good, while the "original" Audrey will become the son and the new "Audrey" marries.... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete