Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Staying Hydrated


Harry never really took care of his health. He rarely do sport, he drank so little water, and constantly eating junk food. But after he managed to possess the hot body of Alyson, his neighbor, he was determined to change and keep Alyson hot body fit.

He started to continue Alyson lifestyle by eating healthy, taking care of his daily nutrition intake, and avoiding junk food. And he also drink much water, keeping his new body hydrated. 

Because being Alyson he actually feeling a lot more thirstier. Both for water and for some dick. And having sex is his new way of exercising.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. yes I do! I have read your request, and thank you very much for suggesting it. It's a great idea for a cap. But please give me some time as I try to write your request.

      Delete
    2. Thank you. I'm sorry for sounding mean by asking I was just curious.

      Delete