Friday, April 2, 2021

Staying for the night

 

"Geez, the water was so cold!" I said as I walked out of the shower, covering my feminine figure with a towel.

"Aww come on don't cover your sexy body.." Giselle said as I opened the towel revealing my new sexy figure.

"Again, I'm so sorry for turning you into a girl, you know my parent wouldn’t let you stay for the night if you’re a guy.. But hey! You turned out to be a hot one you know?" Giselle was inspecting my body, and her compliment made me blush. She has prepared her clothes for me to wear, and handed it to me. I put on the pink panties as she helped me put on the bra. It felt so new and weird wearing bra for the first time, but it's kinda comfortable how the bra hugged by new breasts.

"Skirt? Seriously??!" I said when I picked up the red skirt.

"Yeah! You'll be super cute in it, trust me!" she tried to assure me, so I put on the skirt and a cute white top.

As I was looking at my reflection on the full body mirror, I was kinda shocked of how beautiful and cute my new form was. 

"So, how long will your spell last?" 

"Umm probably around 24 hours.. so that'll give us about 10 hours before you turn back."

"10 hours? I can deal with that.. Kinda interested on how’s living as a girl feels like." I said admiring my reflection before a knocking from Giselle's bedroom door. Giselle's mom opened the door and popped her head in.

"Hey girls, I'm going to the mall. Do you want to come along? We can go shopping and maybe get some manicure together." I looked over to Giselle, and she nodded. She stood up from the bed, took my hand and pulled me following her mom to the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment