Thursday, April 22, 2021

Discord Server Body Swap

 

I joined this Discord server a few weeks ago, it's a dedicated server for tg stuffs. Where the members are discussing about tg stuffs, making faceswaps, and it was very fun. It was a safe place for me to explore my fantasies.

Then one day, one of the server admin announced that they're going to make a swap event, where those who participate will get to swap with each other and pretend to be the person they swap with. This is a very interesting idea, I would love to roleplay and pretending that I've been swapped with some other member.

When the event begins, they simply post a link to initiate our swap. At first I thought it was just the link for random generator and that will pick someone at random to swap with me. There was a spinning wheel on the screen, and I see that it landed on "Chloe". Interesting, I got to pretend to be Chloe will be so much fun. Since my discord name and id is myself as a guy, so pretending to be a woman will be exciting.

However, when I clicked next on the site, a strobe of light flashing on my screen, and I begin to slowly lose my consciousness. When I wake up I noticed I'm in a different room. I remember I was sitting on my desk, but now it seems like I'm on a bed? I try to wake up, and feels like everything is very weird, then it hit me. I am now in a woman's body!

And on top of it, I was laying naked on the bed. I can see my new mounds of flesh greeted me when I look down to my new body. And a quick check on my crotch confirms that I no longer have any dick down there.

A chime from the laptop beside me, snaps me back to reality. It was a Discord message from Jake, that's me!
"Welcome to the body of Chloe! Glad we could swap.. This is going to be a fun week!" He said in the chat

"Is this for real? Am I really Chloe now?" I replied, feeling very different on how my new dainty fingers typed on the keyboard 

"Yup! Enjoy your life for a week, I know I will enjoy mine!" He said before his status turned offline.

I never expected that the swap was actual real swap, I only expecting it to be role play swap, where we probably change our name and pictures with each other. But it turns out this is so much better!

I sat there for a moment, just processing it all. I am really swapping with a woman? I am really in Chloe's body now? I am Chloe! and without wasting anymore time I start to get to know how this body handles pleasure...

9 comments: