Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Freeing

 "Ahhh Finally...." Aaron sighed as he tosssed his bra to the side. He felt the relief taking of the bra from his massive chest. A few weeks ago Aaron used a spell to possess his coworker, Claire. He was planning on possessing Claire just for a day, just to play with her massive chest and maybe even experience orgasm as a girl.

However he was unable to get off her body. He tried to use the same spell but nothing happened, he remained inside Claire's body. So he have no choice but to assume Claire's life just avoid any suspicion. It was weird enough at the office about the disappearance of Aaron.

Now Aaron has started to settle into the routines of Claire's day to day life. And he always enjoyed the moment when he gets home so he could take off his bra, and letting his breasts hang free.

3 comments:

  1. I will sincerely love it to become such a lovely, gorgeous woman myself irreversably and enjoy my new life as a woman forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have allready commented on "sealed by swap" in quite an extended way, and to be very honestly: I would love it to become such a woman permanently, irreversably, simply forever, no matter what will happen in the future .... .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will love it to be surprised by the irreversability of the spell, being fulling conscious of the fact that I will stay such a lovely, gorgeous woman for the rest of my life. - Tom -

    ReplyDelete