Thursday, January 30, 2020

Desperate to Take It Off

It was fun at first. Putting on the new bodysuit that I bought in Japan. With its realSkin technology, the suit really made it feel like it was you real skin, your real body. Plus, I bought the preium suit which means all part of the body was functional, including the suit's pussy. It sends the pleasure exactly the same just as like a really pussy would.

I had played with myself in the suit for three days now, avoiding outside world and even my work. I justplunged myself in the pleasure of my new part. But now I really have to take the suit off. I can't keep pretending to be my sister and calling in sick at my office. I also need to buy more groceries at the store. And of course, theres no way I'll ever go out in public looking like this.

So as soon as I found the zipper at my neck, I'll take this bodysuit off. The only problem is I can't find it anywhere.

5 comments:

  1. How I love it to be stuck in this way forever as an asian woman!! I would be very happy that the zipper would (immediately) disappear after putting on this real skin suit .... .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being trapped in this way and staying such a lovely, gorgeous asian woman is a real wet dream of mine. I would realy be very happy to find out that the zipper simply has gone ... .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will only be desperate to get rid of the zipper asap, making sure to stay such a lovely, gorgeous, asian woman myself irreversably .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete