Monday, January 27, 2020

Artifact

As soon as I completed putting on the entire set of the artifact I could feel my body shifted. Mr. Devin, my archaeology professor stood in front of me in awe.
"I didn't think the myth was real.." He said as he raised his hand and reached for my developped breasts. He gave it a firm squeeze and rubbed my hard erected nipples.
"How does it feel?" he asked, I didn't answer but could only moan as the pleasure I was experiencing was like no other.

Mr. Devin then quickly snapped himself back, and asked me to quickly take of the artifact before the magic consumed me and it couldn't be reversed. But I refues to take it off, and I pulled him inviting him tohelp me explore more of my new body

2 comments:

  1. So sexy
    I want to become her

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would not take off the artifact either intik I knew for sure that the transformation could not be undone anymore .... . - Tom-

    ReplyDelete