Sunday, October 20, 2019

Magic Shampoo

"Babe? What's happening to me?" I asked my girlfriend standing naked showing her my female body.
"Yes! You used my magic shampoo don't you?" She said in excitement
"Yeah, the one you just bought. What's happening here? Why am I a girl?" I said as I cupped my breasts.
"I bought it from a magic shop, it'll turn men into girl for 24 hours."
"So you say I'll be like this for a day?" I said and she nodded
"But don't be sad. I did that so we can have some girl time! You once said that you wished to try being a girl don't you? Now come on put this on and we'll hit the mall!" My girlfriend said as she tossed me some clothes

2 comments:

  1. I would love it to be surprised in this way - and after using the shampoo I would immediately look for an opportunity to stay a real woman forever for the rest of my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At the end of the day I would ask my girlfriend if there would be a way of staying a real woman forever for the rest of my life and for us to become BFF forever .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete