Monday, October 14, 2019

A Threesome Wish

Two of my bestfriends came to my place to surprise on my birthday. They broght me a cake and a present, it was so nice of them, well we've known each other since school and we always support each other.

I blew the candle and whispered my wish, I didn't say to them of what I wished for. But I've always wanted to know what does having a threesome felt like. After that they gave me the present they brought, when I opened it there was a necklace inside. It looks like a girl's necklace, and they insisted that I put it on.

Once I've put it on, both of my friends were staring at me. I felt something was off about me, but couldn't place it
"Guys, come on... Why you just stared at me? Cut it out, you're freaking me out!" I said
"Take off your shirt." one of my friend said, as I complied. He then began to put hs hand on my chest.
"Dude! Stop it! I don't..... uuhhmmmm..." I said then started biting my lips. I culdn't tell what was happening to me, my firend started groping on my body. It should freak me out, but somehow it turned me on.

They then led me to my bedroom and tossed me to the bed.
"You know that we know about your dream having a threesome right? Well, happy birthday bro 'cause we're here to make it happen!" One of my friend said as they both unbuckle their belt and took off their pants. And at that time when I realized that my body has completely turned into a girl's body. But it didn't freak me out, on the contrary seeing both of my friends taking off their pants turned me on even more.
"Dont just stare, take off all of your clothes" and again, I complied to their command.
After I took my clothes off, the biys jumped on bed. One of them immediately slid his cock into my new pussy, while the other put his in my mouth.

I was shock at the surprising start. They felt so powerful over my new form, I tried to speak to tell them to slow down but unable to do so due to a big cock going in and out of my mouth. I can feel my tits jiggled following their movement, I was lost in the pleasure and completely surrender to my friends.

After a few actions, and both of them cum inside me, one in my pussy and one in my mouth. They wished me happy birthday and tell me to just take off the necklace to go back to my old self then they leave me. But after what I've just experienced I don't think I'll ever want to go back. In fact, I'm going out to find more guys to try!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Birthday Angel!
This post was made to celebrate one of my best friend Angel! Best wishes to you girl!

3 comments:

  1. πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ˜πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ This was perfect! I love it so much Jesse! Thank you again *kisses* 😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Threesome is good, but I love 6 with me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll take as many is i can, as long as i am filled in all my holes and covered in cum

      Delete