Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Just for the Weekend




"Wait, you're really leaving me like this for the weeked?" I asked from Beth's body
"Yeah, I'll swap us back when we get back. I really want to spent time with my husband, but he rarely have time for me. So I guess I'll just be you, his best friend, and go on your trip!" Beth said as she lifted my suitcase and walked out of the door.

"Well, this is weird..." I said to myself while examining my best friend's wife's body. But when I think about it, this might be a fun experience!

2 comments:

  1. Well it turned out it was not for the weekend but much longer a hole life time. My body with my best friends wife in it along with my best friend Got into a car crash on the way back from the guy bonding weekend. My body with the wife in it was killed, my best friend was put into a coma to heal. As the wife and new woman I had experimented over the last 72hrs. I had become a new expert in waling in high heels, Doing my hair and make-up just came naturally must be body memory but I did not fight it. When the police came to the door and informed me I broke down and cried. the office asked me if I would be alright, I could not tell him that I was now stuck in her body. In my old body I did not have any family so I had jokingly made my friend my beneficiary but seeing he was in a coma the courts let me work with the lawyer seeing I was supposed to be my best friends wife. Weird barring my old body and wearing a full length black dress with a black vale. Now every day for the last 6 months when now in the hospital I was learning how to be a woman and a wife. when my best friend woke up and was healed I took him home and the little things I did that were not his wife I chalked them up to being all by myself for the last 6 months and my husband bought it. It was another 4 months before we got romantic. It has been a hole year and half since that weekend I am now a woman and my best friends wife when he gets home from work tonight I get to brake the news that he will have to share me with another person. Our baby don't know if it will be a boy or girl yet.

    ReplyDelete