Sunday, August 25, 2019

We're happy like this

"Don't like the food?" Bill asked me from across the table. I corrected my sitting position as I'm still not quite used to this body.
"No, We don't like it!" I said in a feminine voice with a sour tone
"Come on bro, I've said my sorry a million times! I invited you to this lunch as a way to make it up to you..."
"You put my soul into this body and you think lunch is enough?!" I said slightly raising my voice
"Okay.. Okay... Relax there... What do you want me to do anyway? You know we've lost the spellbook" Alex replied to me, which I didn't respond

About a week ago, my friend Alex thought it will be a good to try some spell in a spellbok that he got. He wanted to test it if the spell really works and also as a prank on me. He meant to swap my bodies with Eileen, one of our busty friend. Instead he mispelled the spell and cast a possession spell on Eileen and I, causing my soul now possessing her body. The crazy part is, Eileen is still in the body, she couldn't move, or talk but she could feel everything and she could talk to e in my mind- or should I say 'our' mind.
"I thought you don't drink Champagne? I remember you said it tastes gross to you.." Alex commented as I sip the champagne
"Well, I have Eileen taste buds now, this tastes much better now..." I said
"Oh yeah.. I like it so much" I can hear Eileen speaks in our mind.

"So um... Nice dress... Did you or did Eileen pick the dress?" Bill asked and I could see his eyes was staring at my chest. I didn't answer him, and pur more champagne to my glass
"Is she still in there? So you two speaks to each other inside your head?" He asked
"Yes, and she said 'FUCK YOU!'" I said telling Bill as Eileen want.

"Um hey, you know what, I might be getting a lead to find another spellbook that might work to release you from her body.." Bill said
"Oh no darling, actually we're happy like this. Eileen and I are becoming a good team actually. Having her telling what to do on her daily routine, and I could bring a fresh perpective on her life, We think its nice this way. Even though its your fault in the first place.." I said smiling and take anoter sip of champagne


No comments:

Post a Comment