Tuesday, August 27, 2019

All I Ever Wanted

The package finally arrived. After long wait, its finally arrived at my doorstep. The skinsuit.

I saved a lot of moneyjust to buy this new skin suit, that guaranteed by the manufacurer that it will feel like you're having a different body.

After unpacking, I was holding a hollow female skin in my hand. It felt so real, just like a real human skin. I quickly sli my body into the suit, and somehow my body was abe to adapt to the suit's curves. And with the final zip of the suit, it is sealed, this will be the body I'll have for the rest of my life. And I shouldn't worry about the identity stuffs, it already come with the suit!

I'm marveling the curves and the beauty of my new body, this is all I ever wanted...

4 comments:

  1. Czekam na więcej prac z skinsuit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just send me that (kind of) skin suit, I love it to use it in an irreversble way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish it would be this easy in real life .... . I would immediately grasp the opportunity to become a very lovely, slightly chubby, curvy, fertile, attractive South-East Asian woman irreversably!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely story and an interesting way of experiencing how it feels to be a real woman oneself..... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete