Sunday, August 25, 2019

Welcome!

Hello Everybody! Jesse here!

For those who came from worldoftg.com first I want to say WELCOME to my blog!
I get this blog listed in worldoftg.com for a while, and I've been seing a huge spike in traffic. Which I want saywelcome to all of you, I hope you girls enjoy my blog.

And I also want to say that I am opening requests for the blog, as I sometims ran out of idea for the next captions. But I believe mybe you girls got a unique story ideas lingering in your head? Spill it out, and I'll try my best to make it into a story.

Also I've received some of comments asking for more interactive story, I am excited to make another interactive story. If you have any idea, or any suggestion feel free to tell me.

I think this is it for my quick update.
Once again welcome to all of the newcomers, and I really hope you could enjoy my blog.

Love, Jesse

9 comments:

  1. I have an Idea or two! just email me and ill explain em~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey can you do one where the swap is for a wedding anniversary and result in a pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you do a cap where a college guy named Brendan is in a long distance relationship with his girlfriend Jeanine and gets body swapped with one of his girlfriends sorority sisters so his girlfriend can “show him around” campus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This might be a good idea, let me see what can i do with it

      Delete
  4. How about one where a guy gets a copy of Master PC and uses it to experience the opposite sex. Could even make it an interactive by having different presets that he makes and he rolls a dice to decide which one he'll try out that night/day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could you do an interactive where a guy gets a new apartment/house and a wardrobe that when he opens it, sucks him in and spits him out as a girl in one of the outfits it contains?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This actually sound super interesting... I might use this theme for the next interactive... thanks a lot for the suggestion!

      Delete
  6. Hey, if you want to do face swap captions I'm CalamityBringer on deviantart and it'd be cool if you used some of my face swaps in your captions if you'd like to

    ReplyDelete