Sunday, June 9, 2019

Bithday Swap

"Happy Birthday!" Ian heard a heavy voice whispering in his ear. He slowly rolled over. WHen opening his eyes, he was greeted by the sight of hos own face hanging in front of him.
"Happy Birthday babe!" His former body said to him, still in confusion Ian tried to push his former body away just to realize he had a slender arm.
Ian managed to push his former body aside and sat on the bed. Looking down he was in a body of a girl!
"Well, I know that you liked my body a lot, and I thought it will be a good birthday present for you to try my body for a day!"
"Kate? Is that you in my body? And this is your body?" Ian gets excited, and started smiling very wide.
 "I feel amazing in here! And wow, this bathing suit is kinda comfortable..." Ian said as he ran his hands to feel the curves of his girlfriend's body. But he realzed that it felt kinda wrong to touch her body like that in front of her, so he stopped.
"Why stop? Relax babe, for the next 24 hours, that body is yours, and you can do whatever pleases you..." Kate said to calm Ian down
"Hmm, the first thing I wanna do is to look at y beautiful face!" Ian jumped out of the bed, and face his new body to the mirror.
Ian spend a few moment, admiring his girlfriend's face that do anything he do on the mirror. He made his face do expressions, posed a bit, while also admiring the curves he now possess as Kate.
"You look so cute babe" Kate said from behind
"That's because I AM in the body of the cutest girl I ever met..." Ian said smiling.
"And that's why you're my girlfriend" Kate said and both of them laughed. Ian turned to kate and pulled the bathing suit attached to his body.
"Um, Can I see you- uh, I- this body naked?"
"Babe.. I believe you've seen that body naked before.." kate responded with a giggle
"No I mean...um.. yeah I've seen you naked before. I just mean.. uh... May I take this suit off? I want to see me naked in your body, from this perspective" Ian said nervously while gesturing his hads to his body.
Kate put her manly arm on Ian's shoulder and said, "I've told you babe, you're Kate for today, that body is yours! Do whatever you wish to do!"
"I just don't want to be disrespectful of your body.."
" No! Treat that body like its your own! I know you're curious.."
Ian hesitantly pulled down the bathing suit, slowly releasing hiw new breasts. Until they finally let hanging loose.
"Ohhhh this feels so great!" Ian gave his breast a firm squeeze before pinching his nipple for a bit.
"Oh wow.." Kate responded and she stood still, Ian looked down to his old crotch and noticed that it was bulging.
"Getting a boner, sweetheart?" Ian said teasingly "Thats what happen to my body, when it sees the cutest girl in the world.." Ian said smiling.
"I just never thought I looked that hot.. Now that I'm looking at my body from yours I can see why you're crazy about me" Kate said and tried to cover her errected cock.
Ian threw himself down to the bed, with Kate still towering beside the bed.
Ian laid down on the bed, spreading his new long hair.
"Hmm, your hair smells so nice.." Ian said
"Thank you"
"Now that I'm in the body of the cutest girl in my life as my birthday present, I think it wouldn't be complete without my loving boyfriend to lie by my side..."
"As you wish, princess" Kate laid down next to Ian, and began slowly carressed Ian's soft face. Ian's blushed as the way his new body rected, and he started to feel wet down in his new private part.
"I can show you how great female orgasm is, if you'll let me." Kate said while whispering to Ian's ear
"Yes please.." Ian answered without hesitatin. The couple began to undress each other, and soon getting nto intimate position. They made love to each other, and it was great for Ian, since Kate knew exactly which button to press to send Ian to a whole noew level of pleasure he never felt before.

Ian was panting after all the waves of pleasure that hit him over and over again, thanks to Kate. And Kate was also get to exprience sex from the other side.
"Thanks so much babe, that was amazing!" Ian said
"I'm glad you liked it" Kate said and carressed Ian's hair..
Ian rolled over and said, "Can we do this again next year?"
"Hmm, I don't know.." kate giggled "But lets not think about next year, you still have a whole day to live as Kate,hat do you wanna do now?"
"Umm... I want my boyfriend to take me out, maybe we'll go to the movies? Oh! And lets have a birthday dinner tonight! And I want to spend the entire night with you pleasing me, before we swap back."
"I guess I'm having a date with my girlfriend then..."
"I love you baba, thanks again for the birthday present" Ian whispered softly to Kate's ear, and Kate responded by giving Ian a kiss on his soft lips.

9 comments:

  1. So sexy and good story

    ReplyDelete
  2. can u do a follow to this story please

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love it to be surprised in this way! It would make this day the happiest day in both our lives!

    ReplyDelete
  4. At the end of this most lovely and intimate birthday ever I would request my girlfriend to let us both stay this way forever .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  5. At the end of my birthday I would ask my girlfriend to stay in each others body for a year, and then decide wether to stay in each others body forever or to swap back .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a remarkable and lovely story. There is only one real problem: at the end of my birthday I simply would not want to get back to my old self and request my girlfriend to make the changes irreversable. - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet and lovely story - wish I would be surprised in this way too .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is truly one of your sweetest, most delightful stories, Jesse! And I really wish that such a swap would not only be possible in real life, but also promptly and very intimately sealed for good. To be such a gorgeous woman for good as in this story is already fantastic, but it would be even better if I could and should be such a beautiful, shapely woman as in "10. BBW - Kinktober 2021". That is really my absolute wish and ideal .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete