Thursday, June 6, 2019

100.000 VIEWS!!!!

I am so excited when I saw that this blog has reached 100.000 views!

Thanks so much for all the support from all of you readers, fellow captioners,and my girls from OTGC Blog! I actually never think this blog will hit such a big milstone, consdering there were a lot of other tg caption blogs out there!

I can't say how happy and proud I am of this achievement, and I'll be bringing more great caps your way in the future!  Here for another 100.000 views!!!

Also, while I'm writing this update post, I'd like to hear back from all of you readers about my stories. Please let me know in the comment if you like the story, or was there anything I can improve n my writing, or anything else that you might wanna tell me, I'm all open for comments, critiscism, and suggestions!

And also, please leave a commen down below of what do you want me to do for this 100.000 views special!
Thanks xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I like reading the blog, but you still need to improve.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Glad you enjoy the blog! And yes, I will improve my story and writing

      Delete
  2. Big hug, Jesse. Congrats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nowadays you have even more reason to be do cheerful and enthousiastic. And though I do not enjoy all your stories I do at least love a lot of them, and you certainly do choose very original themes for your stories. Love the diversity, so just go on the way you are creating stories .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete