Thursday, June 6, 2019

New Snapchat Feature

I've heard about the new gender swapping filter on Snapchat, but haven't give it a try since I haven't been so active on Snapchat anymore.
Until today, when I finally updated my Snapchat and decided to try the filter.
At first I was looking at a cute girl onthe screen, and thought to myself, "Wow, I'm kinda cute as a girl! And with the flower ornaments on my head, I'm looking so cute!"
I also on the screen, did the filter gave me cleavege? Wow it looks very convincing. Itried to take a video using he gender swap filter, wondering will it also change my voice pitch. But when I started to speak, I realized that the voice that came out of my lis were high pitched.
"Um, what the hell?" I said out loud, I can hear clearly that it was a high pitched feminine voice that just came out of my mouth.
I reached my throat and surprised that I now also have more slender arm, and my nail were long and polished white.  I was in shock.
But not as shock when I found out my entire body has been changed into a girl's body. Even my shirt and boxer has changed into a tanktop and shorts.
Inspecting my new body, was horrifiying at first. But soon realize that this might me a good experienc for meto try something new, as I began undressing myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment