Thursday, November 8, 2018

Beth

"What's this? Why my arms covered in tattoos? Wait, am I a girl?" I said when I first realized I was in a different body. A few minutes ago, I confessed my feelings to my crush, Val. She put he hands on my face, began to speak in a language I didn't understand and now I am a girl.

"Don't be mad, Jesse. Or should I call you Beth now? You see, I know you had a crush on me for a long time, but I'm not into you- well, I'm not into your body, because I'm a lesbian. I liked your personality and all, but I'm not attracted to your body." Val tried to explain. I took a good look at the tattoos on my arm and I recognize it as Beth's tattoo. Beth was Val's best friend.
"That's still doesn't explain why you turn me into Beth."
"Okay, I had a crush on her but she's not into me. She might have the vibe of a les, but she's straight as an arrow. I though putting you inside her body, will be a good solution. We can finally be together. I'll have your personality in Beth's body, that will be amazing." She said to me, as she stood me up from the bed and we stand face to face.

It felt weird to have Val standing taller than me. But having her soft hand running around my waist was so good.
"Heh, I never thought about being a girl. Now that I'm one, I have no idea what will I do. But I have to admit, it feels great to be with you." I said
"Don't worry babe, I'll guide you on how to be girl. In fact I'll show you the wonderful world of pleasure that only us girls get to experience. Take off your clothes, and join me here." Val instructed as she took off her top as well. Revealing her bare chest. I hesitantly took of mine, and exposing Beth's chest. She continued to took off her panties, and I followed what she did. Now we both two naked girls in her room.
"Come on, you don't have to stare.." Val teased me and giggled when she caught me staring at her naked body, but mostly because I can't take my eyes off her chest.
"Stop it! We're both girls now, you even have your own naked naked body for you to stare. Come sit down with me."
I sat next to her on the bed feeling nervous. She calmed me down, brushed my long blue hair. And began to massage my breasts. My nipples was sure so sensitive, I can feel it Everytime Val's hand rubbed against my nipples. Then one of her hand reached down to my exposed pussy, and began fingering it. I let out a soft moan.
She continues playing her finger atound my pussy, as waves and waves pleasure rushes over my feminine body. Until I finally had my first female orgasm.
"Wonderful, isn't it?" She whispered in my ears. I just let out a big smile on my fave and nodded.
"Teach me how to do it, so I can also play with yours.." I said back to her
"Easy there girl, there's plenty of time for that. I'm sure, you'll enjoy pleasing me" she teased.
We sat close face to face, I was taking all of the moment in. I'm pretty sure this is the beginning of a wonderful love story...

No comments:

Post a Comment