Thursday, November 8, 2018

Away From My Life

Life has been so stressful for me this lately. I hated my job, I've had my heart broken numerous times, everything sucks. I wish I could just get away from everything.

Until one day a miracle happens. I had my body seappsw with this gorgeous woman. I had no idea how it happened, I just found myself wake up as her. After a bit of digging, I found out that she was also unhappy with her life, being the Thropy wife of a CEO. She wanted to do more, and I think if she gotten in my body maybe she could do more.

I wouldn't think so much about her, as long as I get to keep this beautiful body, I got what I wanted. A gorgeous body, I can masturbate everytime I wanted, money won't be a problem anymore. And all I have to do is to please my husband, which I look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment