Sunday, July 22, 2018

Gym Body Swap

While I was at the gym, this girl suddenly approached me, put her hand on my head and the next thing I know, we switched bodies. I stood in shock, then she said "Thanks for the body" and ran away.
I hid myself in the girls changing room, since I felt too exposed being in the crowd in this new body and in this kind of outfit. I have no idea about this girl's identity, and I don't have any of my stuff.

I approached one of the gym staff, pretending to lost my locker key and have them to open it for me. When they managed to open her locker, I found her purse, her phone, and her Tshirt with denim pants. I learned that her name is Amber. And since I can't track her down where she left with my body, I guess I'll start my new life as Amber from this point.

3 comments:

  1. Dam and what a body to start with Gorgeous and the only down side is that you are a gym rat but you do have the muscles and the stamina to do it so that will not be to hard. I wounder if Amber has a boyfriend or Girlfriend or is Amber single

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, i like your article specially your writing style keep it up i read your your all work.Entire post really Awesome! Thank you for all the hard work you put into it. It's really shows.nerdy pick up lines

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very interesting way of being transformed permanently. I would certainly not complain .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete