Monday, July 23, 2018

Change Me Back, Please


"Okay, you've proven your point. That stupid remote of yours could me into exact copy of Kelsey in that pic. Its not fun to be in your ex' skin. Now change me back please."

"Dude please, its weird that I'm in her body. Plus why do you have to pick the pic of her with these tight clothing. This is very uncomfortable. Just, change me back."

"You'll change me back once I strip for you? Hell no! I'm not doing that. I don't care if you miss hr body, I'm not doing that! Fuck you!"

"Okay, Fine. I'll strip, and you will change me back after that! Okay... Here we go"
 
"Wow, I must admit, I do have a nice rack. Um, I mean 'she'."

"Okay, you've enjoyed staring at me naked, now will you please change me back. I'm not liking staying in this body for any longer."

"Oh, now you want to have sex with me? Hell no! I'm going to have sex with you. Dude, I'm a guy and you're my best friend, I'm NOT going to have sex with you."

" 'Alter Mind'? What kind of button is that? Just don't press any silly button and change me back already, how many times do I have to beg you?"
"Huh? Oh, hey James. Why am I here? and why am I naked?"

"Look James,I'm sorry I dumped you. I realized that it was the biggest mistake I've made in my entire life, and I miss you."

"You'll forgive me if I have sex with you? Of course babe! Anything! Anything I'll do for you!"

4 comments:

  1. Such a great caption. They will make a wonderfull couple :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sexual hijinks between Tanya and the boss – late hours, closed office door, stifled moans – have not gone unnoticed by the other secretaries. Theories about Tanya’s true intentions circulate endlessly: Visit Tanya Danielles World

    ReplyDelete
  3. Despite the forced transformation I will sincerely love my friend for doing this to me. - Tom -

    ReplyDelete