Tuesday, July 10, 2018

My Mother is a Witch!: Andrea

"Is this real?" Andrew sat in disbelieve over his new feminine body, complete in his new feminine outfit. His mom just nod.
"I thought you were gonna swap us again, like last time." Andrew said but turning his attention fully on his new body.
"The last time we swap, you left me with a sore pussy. I have no idea how much time you spent playing with my pussy." His mom said. "So, I just turned you into a girl. I've been you, I know what you like."
Andrew's mom fulfilled her promise to swap bodies with her son if he get a good grade at school. But instead of swapping her ody with her son's, she turned her son into a girl. For him to play with his new form, and not playing with her own equipment.

"Go on, have some fun. I think I'll let you play on your own. I need to go out and get some groceries. Bye honey."
"Bye mom.." the girl stood up from the couch and closed the door, leaving herself in private. He saw his reflection in the mirror next to the closet, realizing how hot his new body is.
"Andrea" she said to herself. That name felt suitable for her new body, and it was close to her former name. Andrea was addicted with the warm feeling down in her mom pussy when hey swap, and all the pleasure she could get from playing with it. And now having her very own pussy was amazing, she doesn't need to worry about touching her mom private part.
Wasting no time, she rushed back to the couch and take her pants off.
Not even taking her panties, she slid her fingers into her new pussy and immediately flooded with pleasure. Her young body was overfilled with lust, and she exhaled a soft moan. While slowly thrusting her fingers in her pussy.

She just keep going, orgasm after orgasm, didn't realize how much time has passed and it was the time when her mom was back home.
"Wow, still playing huh?" her mother teased. Andrea was jolted from shock of her mom sudden words.
"Oh, mom... you scared me." Andrea pulled her fingers out and sexily licked the cum oh her fingers. "Thanks mom. I don't know what to say, but I really like being Andrea."
"Huh? Andrea? Its a nice name, it suits you.." Her mom smiled and looking to her new daughter was now shifting he attention up to her new breasts.
"Well, I see that you like being a girl. Why don't you stay like this over the weekend, just remind me to turn you back before your father come back from his trip on Monday."
"Really?! Awesome! Thank you so much mom, I love being a girl!" Andrea replied to her mother offer excitedly and while holding her tits on her hands.

2 comments:

  1. Seeing Andrew had Mommy issues with her pussy and the thought of playing with the hole that he came out of so many years ago was shat started this. Now Andra loves to play with her own pussy but for a hole new reason she feels a void and needs something to fill it wait till she discovers Boy's or Men, Andra will be on her back most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At the end of the weekend I would ask my mom to let me stay a girl forever. With a sincere smile she will than seal me into my female body, making the changes irreversable. - Tom -

    ReplyDelete