Saturday, June 9, 2018

At The Beach


In case any of you were wondering where have I been, I've been taking a holiday trip. Well actually, it wasn't my own holiday trip, it was my childhood friend, Stephanie's trip. She was supposed to leave to Bali for 2 weeks with the friends, but one day before she leaves she decided she didn't want to go. She won't tell me why, but she just don't feel like going. Didn't want to spoil the trip with her friends, she offered me her ticket because she knew I really wanted to go there. When I agreed to take her ticket, I was just about to ask about how I could transfer the name of the passenger, since she already registered her name as the passenger. But before I know it, I am staring at my own face.

She explained that she was a switcher. Means she could swap bodies with anyone at will. She used to swap with her girl friends, but never swap with other gender. And she kept it secret to me, until that day.

She said I shouldn't be worry about the trip, she already packed the bag. And 2 of her bestfriends will also come, one of them was Allyssa, the girl that I had a crush on. She said, I should enjoy this opportunity to get close to her even as Steph.

And now here I am, chilling with 'my' best friends on the beach of Bali. Being a sexy girl like Steph on the beach wasn't easy, I had to deal all of the guys that tried hitting on me. But other that that, I really having a blast! I get to visit my dream destination, spend all the time with my crush. And I also get to know Steph's body a bit better when I get alone.

1 comment:

  1. I would love this intimate gift and gesture by my girlfriend, and maybe after returning home we might mutually convince each other to stay changed and live our lives as the opposite sex permanently... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete