Tuesday, June 26, 2018

My Mom is a Witch!: Becoming Mom

"All you do is yell at me! I am tired of school and I just wanted to have some time to relax!" Andrew a high school teen yelled at Lindsey, his mom.
"But you need to finish your school stuff first! You have an exam tomorrow! You better prepare for it!" Lindsey yelled back
"I'm tired of this! You always yell at me everytime I want to play. But all you do at home was watching that stupid TV Serial of yours! If you be me, you'll understand I need some time to relax!"
"Oh really? Well, you asked for it!" Lindsey said as she mumbled some spell under her breath. In a blink of an eye, Andrew and Lindsey swap bodies.
"What the f-" Andrew said when looking at his former self
"Here's the deal, we'll swap until tomorrow. I'll take that test of your, I'll study for you. If I pass that test, then you'll have to listen to what I say. But if I don't pass the test, you can do whatever you want to. Ho about that?" Lindsey propose a bet. Andrew was still in shock having his body turned, and now he was his own mother.
"Wha- How could you do this?" Andrew said
"Hey! Don't change the topic, do you accept my challenge?" Lindsey asked
"Yeah, yeah... But mom, seriously, how can you swap us?"
Then Lindsey finally told Andrew about her being a witch, she gained her magic power that passed down from genereations, but only the female member of the family that can use their power.
"Now, go out of my room, mom! I need to study!" Lindsey pushed her son out of the room.
"But what am I supposed to do as you?" Andrew asked.
"Well, you are the mom now. Clean the house, prepare for dinner. I've cleaned the house this morning, so I guess you'll just have to prepare for dinner." Lindsey said, and slammed the door. Still confused by what just happened, Andrew think he probably need to lie down to process it all. He went to his parents room.

Andrew was disgusted to have his mother's skin. He was now old. And laying on the bed, he was feeling very lucky that his dad was out of town for 2 weeks due to business trip. So he don't have to deal with his dad as his mom. Laying down, he could his breathing was odd, it was probably due to the new added weight on his chest. Andrew must admit that his mom had a nice pair of boobs, and he couldn't believe that those boobs was now attached to his own chest. He put his hands around them, and it feel nice.
He then proceeded to take off his mom's leopard print dress, and also took off the bra and panties. Letting is entire female body naked. He felt so sexy and turned on feeling the softness of the bed rubbed against his bare skin.
He slid his hands down to his pussy, and instanly he was filled with pleasure. He didn't realise he was moaning so loud, that Lindsey was already standing in the door.
"MOM!" Lindsey yelled
Andrew was hocked, he immediately sat on the bed.
"Hey, stop calling me 'mom'. I'm still your son in here..."
"What the hell are you doing, mom? And no, I am in the body of Andrew, and you in Lindsey's, that made you the Mom, and I am your son." Lindsey said and giggled
"Well, okay son. I was just trying to pleasure myself, can't you see?" Andrew said sarcastic
"Its gross, Mom. And by the way, I'm hungry. Aren't you suppose to prepare dinner for us?"
"Oh yeah right, Lets just order Pizza for tonight. I'm the 'mom' right, so that means I got to make the decision." Andrew said and reached for his mom's phone to order some pizza for dinner.

~~

The next day, Lindsey already finished getting ready to school. But she haven't heard any noise from outside of her new room. "He must be still asleep." She thought.
Stepping into her old room, she could see he old body still asleep,and naked. She tried to wake Andrew but nothing. She did know her body, and how sensitive her nipples are, so she decided to give it a pinch. As Lindsey reached her arm to the breasts area, she could feel something become hard in her crotch. But she ignored it.
"AW!" Andrew yelled.
"Wake up, mom. I'm going to school. You better clean the house and just don't do anything stupid." Lindsey said,giving her former body a kiss on the forehead.
"And please, cover yourself up mom."
"Yeaahhh honey.. I love you.. byee.." Andrew said still half asleep
"'Honey??" Lindsey said. Then Andrew went fully awake, realizing he sounded just like his mom used to be.
"Oh, no no no. I was half asleep. Um, okay son. Go now. Remember our bet." He said as Lindsey just laughed and leave to school.

Andrew get up from the bed, and tried fiding something to cover his naked body. He then just put on a bra and matching panties. He waited for Lindsey to return from school,by spending his entire day masturbating. Orgasm after orgasm. He was becoming addicted to it. he even spent the entire night playing and exploring his new body.


It was the time when Lindsey get home to find her former self still pleasuring herself.
"Did you waste your entire day, pleasuring yourself?" Lindsey asked, coming into the house
"Its not the way you greet you mother, young man!" Andrew said, gigling. Lindsey didn't say anything. She sat beside Andrew, opening her backpack and taking a paper out. Handing it to Andrew. It was her exam result, she passed. She even got a B+ on that exam.
"Is this mean we'll swap back?" Andrew asked
"Yup!" Lindsey said followed by mumbling the spell. And in an instance they both returned to their own bodies.
"Owh, my pussy feel sore. You seems to really obsessed playing with it huh?"
"Can we swap again? And stay a little longer?" Andrew asked
"No way. Go to your room and study, no more video games." Lindsey said in a higher tone. Andrew knew he lost the bet, and he need to respect that. he will do anything his mom said. So he picked his backpack, and headed to his room.
"Make sure you do your essay from Mr. Smith's class. It's due tomorrow. If you get a good mark on that, maybe I could arrange another swap for you." Lindsey said with a sly smile on her face.
"Really Mom?!Okay!" Andrew rushed to his room.

1 comment:

  1. could I request a caption? I want to see a caption about a gay guy that is into this other guy so he swaps bodies with a female to sleep with the guy he likes. for the picture could you use Leanne Crow as the body he swaps into.

    ReplyDelete