Sunday, May 27, 2018

Living Statue

Releasing the soul of a trapped witch in a statue had a bad consequence. And my friend Robert learn it the hard way.
During our visit to the museum, Robert and I sneaked into the restricted area. Inside one of the room we could see there were a lot of statues laying around in the room, and the museum curator noticed us in that room. Instead of calling the security and kicking us out, he welcomed us, and even gave us a little explanation about the statues in that room that will be on display next month. We were having an exclusive first look he said.
The curator explained to us that the legend said that one of the statue was actually an evil witch turned into a statue as a mean to contain her from the society. Which made us laugh. The Curator said that all of this statue was brought from an old ruin in europe, which was interesting. The curator was very friendly, and let us take a look at the statue up close, but he did warn us not to touch any of the statue. He's not worry about us damaging the statue, he was worried if we accidently released the witch. We just agreed to what the curator asked, and the he left us.

Just Robert and I in the room filled with statues, we joked around. Some of the statues pictured a naked woman, so I was jokingly grabbed one of the boobs of the statue which Robert followed. He saw a sitting woman statue and put his hands on both of the boobs of the statue.
"AAAAHHH!!!" Robert suddenly screamed in agony, I could see a small puff of smoke coming out where his hands had contact with the statute.
"It burns!" He said as he struggled to pull back his hand, but he couldn't. And I watched with my own eyes, his hand was slowly being sucked by the statue, and the statue that was once a rock, slowly turned its colour into a skin colour. It didn't take a long time for the statue to sucked Robert completely, while it became a living flesh. It was a naked blonde woman, sitting on the box with her legs crossed.
She raised her head, and took a long breath.
"Ahh.. Men, always go for the breasts.." She said in a soft voice. Then she turned her head to me, and smiled.
"Oh, you must be wondering where is your friend now?" She said while standing up, and walk closer to me. "He was no longer exist. Thanks to him, I used his soul to fuel my magic power. I am Gwendolyn the witch who was cursed into a statue but now free from that curse!" She said. "But I need more, to restore my power." She grabbed my arm, and placed my hand on her chest. At first I feel that her body was still as cold as stone, but suddenly it burned my hand. I also screamed in agony as I feel something in me was sucked into her body, and the she stopped.
"I have better solution. Why would I take one of your soul, while you could give me thousands. I need your seed inside me to fill my power. Promise me that you will serve me, and give me your seed and I will make sure that your soul are safe." She said. I was about to say no, but looking at her figure, any men wouldn't resist. I find her some cloth to cover her body, and take her to my home where I will give her my seeds so she can recover her power.

2 comments:

  1. Who can resist a body like that.
    A followup of this could be fun^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to be her

    ReplyDelete