Friday, May 25, 2018

Jesse Here

Hey guys, I finally made my own blog! Hooray!
 Well, as you can see from the name of this blog, it will be about TG Caption. I have fantasies about tg and I enjoyed writing them. It was just now that I decide to make my own blog (Thanks for all the support from my fellow tg caption authors).

I used to write tg caps on OTGC site, and recently I've been writing a few captions on OTGC Blog. But now, I am ready to make and manage my own blog, but don't worry I'll keep on writing caps on the OTCG site and OTCG Blog too.

Thats a little from me, I hope you enjoy my caption here. Feel free to leave comments if you want some caption requests or even just give me some suggestion. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Loving your captions so far. Hope to see more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jesse. Hope you remember me. Lol. I'll be reading a series of blogs and your next ;)

    ReplyDelete