Saturday, February 25, 2023

Pregnant Husband


A huge mistake were made when I had sex with my husband while we were trying out a body swap spell. We both were too carried away that none of us use protective, I managed to get him pregnant in my body.

 We couldn't use the body swap spell to swap back, at least until he gave birth. It was unfair, and it made me bit jealous of him. I wanted to be the mother, bearing our child, but instead he will go through pregnancy in my body!

"Hey my pregnant Husband!" I greeted him as I get home after work.
"How's work babe? Everything good?" he asked which i only replied with a nod. I get closer to him and kiss his lips. 

"We're going to have our baby soon!" He squealed in excitement 
"Yeah I can't wait.. Im so jealous of you that you got to give birth to our child.." I say looking at how big his belly gotten.
"Aww babe, don't worry. You can have the next one." he giggled and walks to the chair and rest.

It was a conflicting thoughts in my head, on one side I want to be a good mother and bearing my own child going through pregnancy, but on the other hand I love seeing my husband in my body plus being a male really gave me lots of new perspective into our relationship, even other people treated me differently.

I guess I'll tell her that I want to stay this way after the labour, don’t want to put too much stress on the mother.


4 comments:

  1. A few days after giving birth our child, my beautiful husband grew somewhat quiet and withdrawn. I became concerned the he was starting to display symptoms of postpartum depression so I started a dialogue with him.
    With tears in his eyes, he told me that even though he knew that I wanted to swap back, he did not want to give up being mother to our baby girl, and wanted to stay in my body forever.
    I held her gently and kissed my beautiful wife for the first time of many through the years.
    Today is two years since that day, and our second child, a baby boy, is due in less than a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suspicions (parte 10)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice caption! I appreciate your photo selections and especially enjoy your accidental pregnancy stories.

    Would you consider adding my blog (https://some-more-tg-captions.blogspot.com) to your Awesome Blogs list?

    ReplyDelete