Saturday, April 22, 2023

Whats with the grin?

 

"Whats up with that grin?" my girlfriend said as she stand up from the bed in my body, while I roll on the bed in her body.

I feel the warmth of my temporary body, and remembered the hottest sex I ever had last night while in my girlfriend's body last night.

"Nothing, hehe you're just so cute" I said in Kelsey's soft voice. 

"Aww you're so sweet babe" she jumped back to bed and give me a kiss on the lips. While her hand grabbed my tits. Which sent another new yet familiar tingling thru my new body.

"You're not gonna swap us back? I need to get ready for work.." I whisper into her ear

"Just 5 more minutes wont hurt right?" she said as she hug me tight and roll in bed and we sink into a deep and passionate kiss.

Having a switcher girlfriend sure is amazing, I can't believe it took me this long to agree to swap bodies with her. And after today, I'm pretty sure we're going to have lots of swap in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment