Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Oh no!


 "Wait, did you just cum? In her? um I mean him?!" my girlfriend Jill squeaked when she witnessed a thick cum flowing out of my borrowed pussy.

"Oh shit! I'm so sorry! I can't help it.." my former body said then covered his face

"What the hell Chloe! I'm not staying as you! No no no.." I said feeling the thick warm cum flowing inside my borrowed organ.

"Babe, can you fix this? Oh fuck..." I said in panic. My girlfriend quickly grabbed the reverse potion and handed them to us, as Chloe and I quickly drank it. We waited for a few moments as nothing happened.

"Oh fuck, I think we're stuck.." Chloe said in my body as she sat at the edge of the bed. While Jill hold me in her arms, felt so weird to be so small and comfortably snug in her bed as she tried to comfort me.

"Well this was your idea in the first place..." Chloe continued talking to Jill.
"Now you put the blame on me? Its you who came in my boyfriend! Fuck! I'm not gonna date my best friend now" Jill replied

Its all started when my girlfriend teased me about how good sex as a girl is. While on the other hand, her best friend Chloe always wondered how it felt to be a guy. So one day she passed a magic potion store, where she bought the body swapping potion.

Jill was fine for me and Chloe to try to have sex in our borrowed bodies. however the storekeeper warned her, that when swapped the guy shouldn’t cum inside the girl or the swap would be permanent.

"Oh fuck... I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to... ugh..." Chloe still sat there, covering her face regretting her action just now.

"I'll deal with you later. Come on babe, let me help you clean up and lets check the store. I hope its still open and we can fix this." Jill said as she pulled my new feminine body off the bed and to the bathroom. 

Little did they know that I want to be stuck as Chloe. She's just so cute, and I have been dreaming of being a girl, and having Chloe's body will be a dream come true. I know exactly how to make body cum, and use that advantage to trick her into cumming in me. 

Now I'm just hoping that the potion is really irreversible, so I get to keep this lovely body.

2 comments:

  1. A very good choice ! If I get the chance of being stuck as my dream woman forever in this way, then I will grasp that opportunity at all costs immediately !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete