Saturday, December 10, 2022

Thought you ran away


A worried Alex opened his hideout door, but to his surprise there was a woman standing instead of his partner Jack.

"Um, can i help you ma'am?" Alex said, but suddenly the woman stormed in and quickly closed the door behind her.

"Bro! This ie me! Jack!" she said while handing the luggage over to Alex

"Jack? I thought you ran away, you were supposed to be here yesterday!"

"Haha I'm a man of my word, I guess its woman now. I needed more time to get the pills, and it works great on me. I'm unrecognisable!" Jack explained the situation and pulled another pill from his pocket before handing it to Alex.

Alex took the pill and the luggage, opening it reveals millions of dollars the duo managed to rob. The two robber had a unique getaway plan. Getting xchange pills from the black market to change their body. The police won’t be able to recognise them.

"How does it feel being a chick? You turned out pretty good, maybe we should have a little fun." Alex tried flirting with the new Jack. 
"Shut up, no time for that. Take your pill and get ready. I bought us plane tickets to Italy where we will enjoy our new bodies, and our new wealth of course!"

No comments:

Post a Comment