Saturday, October 8, 2022

Thats my lingerie!


 I received a video message from my boyfriend, Mike. To my surprise when I opened it there was this familiar looking girl dancing around in what looks like my lingerie.

"That's mine!" I replied

"I know babe, but I need something to cover up hehe" then I received the reply after a few moments.

"Its the time already? I thought it not until next week." I replied back.  There's this curse that runs in Mike's family that will transform their first son into a girl every year for a month. It was shocking for me at first, but over the years I kinda adapt to it. 

He will assume the identity of Michelle for a month, claiming that she's Mike's distant cousin that came visit. It was weird looking at the man you knew and love was in the body of this gorgeous woman. Walking, talking and acting completely like a girl.

"Come home quick, lets hit the bar tonight! Gunna be a fun girl's night out!" she sent a voice message this time. Which reminds me of how hot and girly Michelle's voice was.

It looks like she's enjoying her female body more and more each year. Specially after she had her first lesbian sex with me last year. I kinda suspect that she's looking forward for this month, or she would like to stay as Michelle indefinitely.

1 comment: