Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Accidentally Used Your Soap


 It was a tiring day for me, so I decided to just chill in the bathtub. I grabbed my girlfriend's soap by mistake and just pour it into the bath water. I didn't realize any change at first, not until its too late.

I found my hand got more feminine and dainty, my body shrinks, and two massive tits grew onto my chest. I grabbed my phone and start facetiming my girlfriend.

"Who are you?!" my girlfriend panicked once she saw a female face on her screen 

"Babe! Its me! I accidentally use your soap and here I am now" I say while fondling my massive tits and clearly showing it in the camera

"Oh no... I guess I have a girlfriend now. Hang tight, I'm coming home" she hung the phone and I lay in the bathtub waiting for my girlfriend while i start to explore my new body.

1 comment:

  1. I love it if such an "accident" would happen to me - and I and my girlfriend would at least stay BFF and "hunt together" for a lovely, sweet guy to share our life with .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete