Saturday, March 12, 2022

Not a single soul

 

"You're not telling a single soul, got it?" Gina said from her boss's body, Harold. Harold was still in shock as he was just got swapped into his secretary's body.

"Uhhh I- Uhh..." He was stammering, not sure what to say and what to do. He could only stare at what used to be his face and feeling so young yet small and vulnerable compared to his old body.
"You think its okay for you to harass women in your office just because you're the big boss? I'm gonna make sure you pay for it!" Gina gave an evil smirk to Harold as he watched in fear, not knowing what will Gina do in his body.

"Oh relax Gina, just do my daily routine and not raise any suspicion... I'll swap us back when I'm done with my payback."
"Yes Gina, I- I mean Mr. Harold." Harold was defeated and decided to just go along
"Great! Now for your first assignment make me a list of all the women you harassed in our office and send them personally a $25.000 check" Gina laughed and send Harold to work.

1 comment: