Monday, November 8, 2021

How are y'all?

 Hey y'all!

How are you all doing? I hope everyone’s doing great.


How are you all enjoying my Kinktober captions? I hope I didn't disappoint. It was a really nice and challenging way to be creative and make 31 caption for the whole month, and I'll be lying if I say that i didn't have fun doing it.

Just want to have a quick update post, that I might be taking some break for the month of November, since some IRL stuffs that I have to take care. But hopefully I'll be back captioning as soon as possible. 

For the mean time while I'm having a break, don't hesitate to leave some comment, critique, or even suggestions for this blog so I can improve more. Thanks all

Love ya - Jesse

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for all the stories, especially the stories of 10, 15 en 25 october! Yet the 10th of october will stay my favorite, of course .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tom... You've been a regular reader to the blog and I really appreciate it .
      If you have another caption idea, or some more fantasy you want me to write, let me know!

      Delete
  2. Loving all of these Jessse. So happy you decided to join in. Really looking forward to next October now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the 30 days of captions. My personal faves were 5, 19, 23 and 29.

    You must be exhausted afterwards, though so take as a long a break as you need!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey So happy to hear that you enoyed it, it really pays off my work. Haha

      If you have any comments, for me to improve, or maybe requests for upcoming caption please let me know!

      Delete