Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Pinch

"EXCUSE ME!!" I yelled as I felt a strong tingle on my nipple from the pinch of my best friend. 
 "Sorry dude, can't help it. Your nipples were practically asking to be pinched, you're showing them from behind your top" He said with no remorse

"Not cool man! I know it's me in here, but I'm in the body of a woman, at least try and respect me!" I burst in anger, and then it hits me. It's not nice to treat women like an object, which I did that got me here in the first place. I wasn't touching random woman actually, but rather catcalling a woman I met on the subway. Unfortunately for me, she's a witch and she casted a spell on me, forcing me to live as a woman for a month.

1 comment:

  1. Whatever the future will bring me, after that month I will ask the witch to make the changes irreversable and sincerely love my new life as a woman forever.

    ReplyDelete