Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Fit not Fat

"What the hell genie? Why am I a girl?!" I shouted at the genie after he granted my wish
"Is there anything wrong Master? You ished to not have your fat body, and you want to be in a fit body,so I gave you a fit body." The genie said as he gestured pointing to my entire body
I looked down, and I was uneasy to have breasts hanging from my chest. They look so good though from this perspective, and this body was also felt so much lighter compared to my fat body. But still, I don't want to be a girl, I want to be a fit guy.
"I wish I could turn back to my male body... with a fit buil!" I wished to the genie
"Sorry Master, I'm afraid you only have one wish." The genie said, as he disappeared into a smoke together with the lamp.
"Damn it! That mean I'm stuck like this?" I said tomyself and looked down at my now fit female figure.
"But I'm kinda hot tho.." I began running my dainty hands along my new curves, I can feel how sensitive my skin is now.

I cupped my breasts and as my fingers rubbed against my nipple a weird tingling sensation ran over me. I never knew female body was this good to play with. I slid down my sport bra, and revealed my beautiful breasts now hanging loose.
"This is amazing!" I thought to myself as I began exploring my crotch area. Maybe his wasn't a bad wish after all!

1 comment:

  1. Actually he made the right wish, he just was not aware of it himself .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete