Saturday, November 30, 2019

Failing No Nut November

"Babe I can explain..." I said while sitting uncomfortable on my bed when my girlfriend walked into the bedroom. She was shocked when she saw a naked bimbo was on our bed but then she bursted into laughter.

"Oh my God! babe! Can't believe you failed no nut november right at the last seconds of it!"
I just sit still and looked down at my new swollen breasts. I can also feel the make up that formed on my face the moment I came.

"So thats the girl you're jerking off to? Not bad.. You'll have to stay as her for an entire year.." She said
"No way babe.. Please just undo your spell, I'll do anything. I can't be her for a year!" I begged her
"Even if I want to undo it, it can't be done. You've transformed into a copy of that body, and it'll be the shape you wear for an entie year. Now hush up pretty girl, and lets go shopping. You need something to cover yourself, my clothes won't fit you.."

3 comments:

  1. Before the year would be over I would have find out how to make sure that I will stay a woman forever, irreversably .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  2. After that year I would ask my girlfriend to let me stay a girl forever and that we will be BFF for the rest of our lives, and that she will seal me as a real woman irreversably. - Tom -

    ReplyDelete