Monday, July 1, 2019

Mafia Boss

Enzo never even imagined that a mafia boss like him would ever become a soft ans feminine woman like this. Adjusting the lingerie on his new skin, he was quite happy with the procedure. Swapping his mind with one of his stripper, Emily.

He never wanted to be a girl in the first place, but the situation pushed him to do the extreme. He heard the news that rival gangs has sent numbers of their hitman to kill him. This was because of his recent territories expansion that annoys the rival gangs, forcing them to team up and bring Enzo down.

He couldn't let what he build just fell and crumble, so he came out with an idea to swap his mind with someone they never suspect, a stripper. He was always fond of Emily, and thinkig being in her body wouldn't be so bad since he always enjoyed looking ather curves. He had a plan, Enzo would swap mind with Emily, transfer all of his fortune into Emily's account, wait and let the hitmen kill the poor Emily in his old body.

Surprisingly, his plan went well. That night after they both went to underground mind swapping service, they went home where Emily treated Enzo to his first female orgasm. And in the middle of the night, the hitmen came, took a shot right to Emily's head, killing her intantly and leaving Enzo in Emily's body witout a scratch.

Granted it was shocking to see your own body get assasinated in front of you, but it was worth it for a new start with a sexy bod and millions of fortune in your bank account.

The new Emily was excited to see what the future hold for her!

2 comments:

  1. HI I like your blog I have been following it for a while I have added your blog to my blog list. Would you mind to add mine to your list? I would appreciate a lot. Maybe having both blogs added we could reach more people to know our respectively work. My blog is in Spanish I hope this doesnt matter to you becuase other blogers have rejected me before.
    My blog is https://restgcaps.blogspot.com/
    Anyway thanks a lot for reading me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course,I'va added you to my blog list! I visited you blog, but yeah its in Spanish, too bad Ican't understand it but your captions sems nice and interesting... I would love to do one with you

      Delete