Thursday, July 18, 2019

Secret Government Experiment (Interactive)

You woke up with a headache,wondering where you are. You looked around, all you can see was a small box room, all concrete with a metal door on one of it side. You rushed to the door, banging it and yelling for help, but after a few moment you realize there are nobody who heard your scream.

You sat desperately in one of the corner, with hundreds of questions running through your mind. "How did I get here?", "Where am I?", "Why am I Locked in this cell?", "Is this a dream?"

You couldn't tell time in the cell, but it must've been a few hours now since you wake up. You suddenly hear a heavy footsteps coming towads your cell door, as metal clanking, and the door slowly open.

An old man in lab coat entered your cell room, guarded by two big men in military outfit carrying a big gun.
"Hello there glad you're awake. We can begin the procedure now... If you could cooperate with us, I promise you everything will go well and you won't be harmed. But if you don't, you will face the consequences..." The old scientist said with a smile, and you gave nothing as a reply.
The old scientist led you out of your cell into the long dark tunnel. You comply and walked slowly out of the cell.

It was a long tunnel, and you would saw a few metal door just like the one in your cellarlier, made you think that you weren't the only one they kept down here. And judging by your surrounding you can tell that you were deep down in an underground facility, maybe a government secret facility, where they run tests and experiment.

They broug you to a big room, from what it looks like maybe this is the room where they did the experimentation. It was painted white, unlike the cell and the corridor. There was a stainless steel operation chair in the middle of the room, and a number of helmets that all wired to the computer. They stapped you into the chair and then the old scientist gestured the guards to leave the room. Even though that you were strapped down to the chair, you can feel your right hand strap was a bit loose, it could be an opportunity for you.

"I know its unfair for you... We kept you hostage here, forcing you into our experiment and all... So I'll give you an option for your experiment session, out of these 7 helmets which one would you like to pick for your session?" The old scientist said to you as he was working with the computer. All 7 helmets were lighting up.

You could pick one of the 7 helmets on the table, or you could try to escape. You don't know what would happen when you pick a helmet. You could try to escape as your right hand strap was loose enough.

You finally opened your mouth, "Okay, I'll pick.....







ESCAPE!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I hope you enjoy this choose your own story kinda caption... And please do share your result in the comment below and tell me what are you going to do with yur ending! 

7 comments:

  1. So many pick and enjoyable at that XD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woow I love your history, more interactive stories!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ended up as Yumi. I am going to have to learn a lot about my new lifestyle.... But at least I have a pay out.

    I love the interactive

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, Yumi isn't that bad. She's one of my favorite...
      Glad you like the interactive, and idea for the next interactive story?

      Delete
  4. Love your stories. I ended up as Patton. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helmet 3
    wonder if i'll see my old body again

    ReplyDelete