Sunday, December 9, 2018

Magical Lactation


 Ever since my roommate got turned into a girl a month ago, I've been very attracted to her and specially her boobs. He claimed that while he was having a night with a hooker, the hooker insisted to breastfeed him which he complied. And just as her breast milk went down his throat he magically turned into a sexy girl himself.
Of course I didn't believe him or now her, until she undid her shirt, exposing her bare breasts and offered to breastfeed me. And it's true, I also turned into a girl.
 Both of us now becoming girls was the best thing ever happened. Even though I have my own boobs now, but I still can't get my hands off her.

"Mm.. I never can get enough of your kiss babe.." I said during one of our make out session
"Jess, you know you have your own boobs now right? Why do always keep your hand on mine?"
"Because this boobs right here gave me this body. And I love you for that" I said as I squeeze her boob harder.
"Awwh, you bad girl..." She moaned and squeaked to me.
I hugged her and lay my head on her chest, resting on her soft breasts.
"I love you Brie, I never want to part from you... Or your twi friends here..." I said softly and gave a little kiss on her nipple
"I know Jess, I love you too"

1 comment:

  1. Such a delicious and intimate way of becoming a real woman irreversably .... . Love it to experience this voluntarily myself asap! - Tom -

    ReplyDelete