Hi! Jesse here, providing you with my TG Captions that will cover various sorts of TG Body Swap, Transformations, and man more! I really hope you enjoy my captions, and feel free to leave a comment to say hi to me. I would really appreciate your comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Bryan found a spell that allows two person of opposite gender to swap bodies for 12 hours. Bryan has been curious of how sex feels to a wo...
a win-win situation for the two girls!
ReplyDeleteI really love your work and i still got a broken heart from „Suspicions“.
ReplyDeleteI read it since the beginning in 2022, and with every part, it just got better. I really love the dynamics between the charakters and it broke my heart since 2023, having still so much potential and just never getting continued.
I would really love seeing you continue it and show how the charakters interact now, that the mom is also involved, and if they tell her. (She maybe wanna have a young body again too)
I would love to hear your thoughts and also to know if you maybe wanna continue it, or why you didn’t.
Love your work.
PS: if it’s a writing blockage, then i may have some ideas on how to continue/ what could happen